Some are actual articles, some are more collections of notes and information.
- Conversational English in the Late Sixteenth Century - from a language textbook (in progress)
- Country Man's House and Estate - from two different sources 1618 & 1635.
- Early Seventeenth Century Military Units - organizational information.
- Foote Ball in Period - sources on football (aka Soccer).
- Frequently Asked Questions About Kilts - I used to be a Scot.
- Most Common Names in England from 1600 - 1630 -excerpted from a larger work.
- Norwich Miscellany - notes on the city and surrounding county.
- Origins of the Honourable Artillery Company - introduction to this still existing military unit.
- Persons in the Book Trade in Norwich before 1650 - biographical entries from period records.
- Size Variation of Repeated Objects in Period Armorie - or why aren't they all the same size?
- Soldiers of the English Civil War - a two volume set by Osprey Publishing.
- The Irish Wars 1485-1603 - also published by Osprey.
- The Mapping of New Spain: Indigenous Cartography and the Maps of the Relaciones Geográficas - a period mapping project of the Spanish Colonies in Mexico.